We all love the convenience of shopping online but very often:
- You want to get a product immediately and can't wait for delivery
- You are never at home for delivery of online orders
- You don't want to pay the cost of delivery
- You prefer to see and touch the product before purchase
- You would like to get advice from a good in-store sales person
- You have more confidence about the after-sales policy in a local shop
However not everyone has time to scout around the shops!
- You can check in-store stock availability and other product information online. You can do this at home or at work or on-the-go.
- You can put by items online for collection in-store. This gives peace of mind that a low-stock item is held for you.
- You can pay by card or cash when you visit the shop to collect your purchases.
- You will discover conveniently-located shops that stock the products you want which you may never have visited before.
- You will free up more time in your busy lifestyle to manage the demands of family and work.
- You will have more time to socialise with your friends downtown and share shopping conquests.
- You will make savings on home delivery costs.
- You can research the availability of products at your next week-end break or holiday destination.